1. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you access our website learnee.de, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website:
– Date and time of access,
– Name and URL of the accessed file,
– website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
– browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
– Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
– evaluation of system security and stability as well as
– for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the inquiry originates and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
2. Transfer of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
– the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
– in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
– this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
3. Scope of the processing of personal data
As a matter of principle, we collect and use personal data of our users only insofar as this is necessary for the provision of a functional website as well as our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users is regularly only carried out with the consent of the user. An exception applies in those cases where it is not possible to obtain prior consent for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by legal regulations.
4. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the person concerned for processing operations of personal data, Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 (1) lit. c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make processing of personal data necessary, Art. 6 (1) lit. d DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override the former interest, Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
5. Data deletion and storage period
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. Storage may take place beyond this if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the controller is subject. Data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
6. Liability for contents
All contents of our website have been created with the utmost care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages under the general laws according to § 7 paragraph 1 TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general laws remain unaffected.
However, liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which a concrete infringement of the law becomes known. If we become aware of the above-mentioned infringements, we will remove this content immediately.
7. Limitation of liability for external links
Our website contains links to external websites of third parties. We have no influence on the content of these directly or indirectly linked websites. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the correctness of the contents of the “external links”. The respective providers or operators (authors) of the sites are responsible for the contents of the external links.
The external links were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking and were free of illegal content at the time of linking. A constant review of the contents of the external links is not possible without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. In the case of direct or indirect links to the websites of third parties that lie outside our area of responsibility, a liability obligation would only exist in the case where we become aware of the content and it would be technically possible and reasonable for us to prevent use in the case of illegal content.
This disclaimer also applies to links and references within our own website “Name of your domain” from questioners, bloggers, guests of the discussion forum. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damage, which develops from the use or disuse of such presented information, alone the service provider of the side, to which one referred, is responsible in particular that, which refers over left to the respective publication only.
If we become aware of any legal violations, we will remove the external links immediately.
The content and works published on our website are subject to German copyright law http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/urhg/index.html. The reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation of intellectual property in ideal and material view of the author outside the limits of copyright require the prior written consent of the respective author in the sense of copyright law (http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bundesrecht/urhg/gesamt.pdf). Downloads and copies of this site are only allowed for private and non-commercial use. If the content on our website was not created by us, the copyrights of third parties must be observed. The contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such content immediately.
9. Single Sign-On
You can log in to our subscription services using a single sign-on (SSO) service such as your Google+ or Facebook account. We only use the data required to create a user account, and only if it has been shared by the user via Facebook/Google+. This service authenticates your identity and provides you with the opportunity to share certain personal information with us, such as your name and email address, in order to pre-fill our registration form. Such services may give you the opportunity to post information about your activities on this website on your profile page to share with others in your network. If the user does not want Facebook/Google+ to directly associate the data collected through our website with their Facebook/Google+ profile, they must first log out of Facebook/Google+ before visiting our website. The visitor can completely prevent the loading of the Facebook/Google+ plugins by using browser add-ons, e.g. ‘Adblock Plus’.
10. Payment service providers
We process user payments through Paypal, PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg. In order to process payments, certain data from your order must be transmitted to the payment processor/provider. The exact details depend on the payment method chosen by the user. The data transmitted is limited to what is strictly necessary to process the payment and may include the User’s name, address, bank account number, bank routing number, credit card number, invoice amount, currency and transaction number.
11. Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties unless we notify users in advance. This does not apply to website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep such information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect our rights, property, or the safety of others.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be shared with other parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
Each time our website is called up, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer.
The following data is collected in this context:
– information about the browser type and version used.
– operating system of the user
– internet service provider of the user
– IP address of the user
– date and time of access
– websites from which the user’s system accesses our website
– websites that are accessed by the user’s system via our website
This data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
If you register on our website, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our website, the following personal information is stored: Name, first name and e-mail address.
2. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
3. Purpose of data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user’s computer. For this purpose, the user’s IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session. The storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
These purposes are also our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
In the case of storage of data in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Storage beyond this period is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
5. Possibility of objection and elimination
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
1. Description and scope of data processing
It is possible to contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the user’s personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be stored. In this context, the data is not passed on to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
2. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO.
3. Purpose of the data processing
The processing of personal data serves us solely to process the contact. This is also the necessary legitimate interest in processing the data.
4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For personal data sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
5. Possibility of objection and elimination
The user has the possibility to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued.
The revocation can be made, for example, by sending an e-mail to info(at)learnee.de.
All personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted in this case.
1. Scope of the processing of personal data
Our website uses so-called web fonts to display the font. These are provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”). When you call up our page, your browser loads the required web font into your browser cache.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of users’ personal data is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
3. Purpose of the data processing
The provision of Google Web Fonts is necessary so that your browser can display a visually improved representation of the texts on our website. If your browser does not support Google Fonts or you prevent access to the Google servers, the text will be displayed in the system’s default font.
4. Objection and removal option
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate in the sense of the aforementioned provision.
When you access our offer, connection data is stored. This means that every time a file is accessed or attempted to be accessed on this server, the following data about this process is stored by default in a log file (server log file) for the purpose of system security and for statistical purposes:
– anonymized IP address
– time and method of the call
– URL called up
– version of the HTTP protocol used
– Result value of the call
– size of the call in KByte
– Page that was called before this page was called (referrer)
– Information about the browser and operating system used
All these data are without direct personal reference. Personal data such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address are not collected.
Based on this, this offer uses the tool “Webalizer”, a web analysis software for the statistical evaluation of the accesses of users to the offer. “Webalizer” creates overviews of, for example, the number of hits, file/page requests, visits, etc. based on the data from the server log files.
These evaluations are not merged with other data sources, in particular with personal data. The information generated is stored by the provider https://www.df.eu
in Germany. It is not passed on to third parties.
Google Analytics with anonymization
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The anonymization of IP addresses is activated on this website, your IP address is shortened by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other signatory states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area and only then transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the provider of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You can prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting the settings of your browser software accordingly. However, you should be aware that you may not be able to use all the functions of our website to their full extent in this way. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of data by cookies and the use of website-related data (including the IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by installing the browser plugin available at:
You can also opt out of custom audience remarketing in the Ads Settings section at:
You will need to sign in to Facebook first.
Use of Google Maps
This website uses the Google Maps product from Google Inc. By using this website, no personal data will be collected from you, processed and automatically forwarded to Google Inc, its representatives and third parties.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content or activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we are committed to protecting the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback on these websites.
We use external service providers to optimize our services, conduct promotional activities, or analyze our website for errors and in its performance. Such service providers may vary. Below you will find the service providers currently used and, in each case, further information on data processing and any opt-outs.
– Google Services (Analytics, Tag Manager, Cloud, Youtube) – https://policies.google.com/privacy
– Drip – https://www.drip.com/privacy
– Drift – https://www.drift.com/privacy-policy/
– Hotjar – https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy
– Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
If personal data is processed by you, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights against the controller:
You may request confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data concerning you are being processed by us.
If such processing is taking place, you may request information from the controller about the following:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data which are processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if concrete information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) any available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, pursuant to Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you may request to be informed about the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
You have a right to rectification and/or completion vis-à-vis the controller if the personal data processed concerning you are inaccurate or incomplete. The controller shall carry out the rectification without undue delay.
You may request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you under the following conditions:
(1) if you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
(4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and it is not yet clear whether the controller’s legitimate grounds override your grounds.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may – apart from being stored – only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the restriction of processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
a) Obligation to erasure
You may request the controller to erase the personal data concerning you without undue delay, and the controller is obliged to erase such data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) or Art. 9(2)(a) DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (2) DSGVO.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The erasure of the personal data concerning you is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you has been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8(1) DSGVO.
b) Information to third parties
If the controller has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged to erase it pursuant to Article 17(1) of the GDPR, it shall take reasonable measures, including technical measures, having regard to the available technology and the cost of implementation, to inform data controllers which process the personal data that you, as the data subject, have requested that they erase all links to or copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist to the extent that the processing is necessary
(1) for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health pursuant to Article 9(2)(h) and (i) and Article 9(3) of the GDPR;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1) DSGVO, insofar as the right referred to in section a) is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the purposes of such processing; or
(5) for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right against the controller to be informed about these recipients.
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that.
(1) the processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) DSGVO or Art. 9(2)(a) DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6(1)(b) DSGVO and
(2) the processing is carried out with the help of automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly from one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data portability does not apply to processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller shall no longer process the personal data concerning you unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of such marketing; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility, in connection with the use of information society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, to exercise your right to object by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller,
(2) is permitted by legal provisions of the Union or the Member States to which the controller is subject and these legal provisions contain appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests; or
(3) is made with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Article 9(1) of the GDPR, unless Article 9(2)(a) or (g) of the GDPR applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the controller shall take reasonable steps to safeguard the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person on the part of the controller, to express his or her point of view and to contest the decision.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 GDPR.
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status January 2021.